Sunday, April 12, 2009

Tax Office Pisses Me Off Majorly Pt. 2

First off let me start this off on a good note. Make it a great note. I went to a "festival" last night. This is pretty much just a huge party in someone's back yard with a crapload of bands. The highlights were the opening band who was more bluegrass based. Then as the night went on there was a band called Ko from Charleston who was absolutely amazing. There were other bands there but none of them really stuck out. Also the only price was 5 dollars for a cup and you could drink all you want. They had 2 kegs and they were tapped around 11:30, the cops came around 1 to tell the bands they couldn't play anymore. It was a great time. Well, while I was there I got a phone call from a friend. She was wanting to know if I wanted to see the Dead tonight in Greensboro. The answer was yes. The spare ticket that her friends had was only 30 dollars. So far so good. Now for the part that pisses me off. The people that had the ticket needed someone with a car. I have a car but with an expired temp tag. A temp tag that I won't drive out of state because honestly I don't have the money for a ticket. So now I am not goin to see the Dead. Which I excepted a while back. The kicker is I could have seen and afforded it. Damn tax office being closed on Good Friday. Well happy Easter everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment