Monday, June 1, 2009

I Am Back

I have tried to log on to the blog a couple times and it wouldn't let me for some reason. Well it has just now finally let me on to add more to the blog. Lately, I have been watching a whole bunch of TV on DVD. Arrested Development has been my main focus over this weekend. If you have never seen this show just go to hulu.com to watch all the episodes. Start from the beginning so you can understand the story. This is one of the funniest things I have seen in a while with witty writing. I am also making it through Star Trek The Next Generation very slowly. It is a good show but I haven't been able to focus on it lately. That will change soon I am sure. I have been watching new movies on almost a weekly basis also. Star Trek is perhaps my favorite of the new movies. JJ Abrams did not let down at all. He kept true to the idea and themes of Star Trek, yet he changed it in ways that I can foresee a positive conclusion. The new Terminator movie was a pretty good film. It had over the top effects (it is a Terminator movie after all) with a good story line. I think it is funny that the 3rd Terminator movie has been treated like it never happened both in the tv series and new movie. Angels and Demons was the last movie I have seen in a theater. I was a fan of The DaVinci Code. I just enjoy Indiana Jones like movies. Well that rule goes for this prequel/sequel to Dan Brown's first novel on the silver screen.

I promise more shows are about to be posted. I have a whole bunch ready for the taking. I want to listen to some so I can review a few for you guys, as opposed to just posting links. All I can really hint at is I hope you guys dig Merl.

No comments:

Post a Comment