Monday, March 9, 2009

Horror Movies and Frisbee

Last night I saw Friday the 13th. This was NOT a remake like I was expecting. The killing seemed predictable at times, like the previous films. The acting was about equal to any other Jason film. The writers added more "depth" to Jason's violent habits. Gave him more of a purpose for the killing, rather trying to refresh the franchise. After all they took Jason to space and put him up against Freddy Krueger. They needed to make him "real" again.

Yesterday I started playing disc golf again. I love this sport. I walked around the woods for about an hour and threw frisbee. My only complaints of my golfing experience was the holes and tees were not marked. I literally stumbled upon the ninth tee by accident. I had to skip the tenth hole and 13th hole. Next time I go I plan on going to another course, hoping for a better experience.

The concert of the day comes from Phish once again. After I listened to the last weekends concerts I put on 12/30/97 MSG. You can get this concert from nugs.net.
http://stash.nugs.net/phish/971230_mp3.asp?artist=2&show=321&cmd=shows
The highlights from this concert were mainly in the second set. Harpua takes you on a weird long journey that includes a cover of 500 Miles. Also make sure you check out AC/DC Bag, this is a 25 minute monster that will leave you satisfied.

No comments:

Post a Comment