Monday, March 23, 2009

It's Been A While

Lately I have been pretty busy. Almost everyday has been a new disc golf experience. I lost a disc on Thursday in the bottom of a swamp. That wasn't too cool. On Friday I saw a band called The Malah. They are based in Greenville, SC but are a regional band. This was the first time I have seen this band as a 3 piece. Every other time I have seen them they have played with 4 people in the band. They are very much like Sound Tribe Sector Nine. Which in my opinion is a good thing. I also saw the movie Last House On The Left. For those that do not know this is a remake of a Wes Craven film. Can't they make a new horror movie that is good without remaking all the old ones.(Halloween,Friday the 13th, My Bloody Valentine)

Also I have begun one of the most ambitious Grateful Dead listening projects I have ever done. I am planning on listening to every Dark Star ever performed(that was recorded). That is 231 Dark Stars.I am posting my reviews over at Lost Sailor Pub. So go and check that out.

In other news I have been listening to some amazing Garcia and Grissman stuff that I grabbed over at Grateful Breed. Then Inspiration Move Me Brightly has some amazing and not so amazing Bob Weir stuff that I have been listening to. Oh, also I got some of Robert Hunters albums. They aren't bad for what they are. The highlight would be Terrapin from Jack O Roses. This is the lyrically complete version.

No comments:

Post a Comment