Thursday, March 12, 2009

Another Good Day

Today I played disc golf again. I ended up going to the same park I was complaining about in an earlier post. When my friend and I made it the tenth tee we searched for the hole for at least 15 minutes. This is a open practice football field we are walking through looking in the woods for a yellow basket. When we found it, we realized what kind of disc golf hi-jinks were in front of us. The distance of this hole is 800+ feet. Not only that but there is a weird almost 90 degree angle once you make it through the football field. I am pretty sure I have improved since last time i played. Practice makes perfect right? Well after I played a good game of golf I got in the car and Sugaree came a blasting through my speakers. Which leads to the concert of the day. Here is a good Charlie Miller tape of 12/28/79. This has in my opinion the mother of all Sugaree's.



Source: Sennheiser 421 -> Cassette Master (Sony TC-158/Maxell UDXL-II90)
Lineage: Cassette Master (Nakamichi DR-1) -> Sound Devices 744T (24bit/96k) -> Samplitude Professional v9.12 -> FLAC/16
Taped by: Joani Walker
Transferred by: Charlie Miller

Set 1:
d1t01 - Tuning
d1t02 - Sugaree
d1t03 - Mama Tried ->
d1t04 - Mexicali Blues
d1t05 - Row Jimmy
d1t06 - It's All Over Now
d1t07 - High Time
d1t08 - The Music Never Stopped

Set 2:
d2t01 - Tuning
d2t02 - Alabama Getaway ->
d2t03 - Greatest Story Ever Told
d2t04 - Terrapin Station ->
d2t05 - Playing In The Band ->
d2t06 - Drums ->
d3t01 - Space ->
d3t02 - Uncle John's Band ->
d3t03 - I Need A Miracle ->
d3t04 - Bertha ->
d3t05 - Good Lovin'

Encore:
d3t06 - Casey Jones
d3t07 - One More Saturday Night

Also I HAVE to talk about the new Tarantino flick. This is the war movie he started working on before Kill Bill. That is 3 movies that he has finished and released before this movie. There is finally a preview for Inglorious Basterds. I dig WWII films already, but I think this will be the mother of them all. In violence at least. I could talk about this film, but since there is only a preview you can watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment