Monday, March 9, 2009

The Revolution Will Be Blogicized

I am not sure if that is even a word or even if its spelled right. This is my new internet home getting away from the nonsense of Myspace.

So over the past few nights Phish has played three concerts in Virgina at the now myth filled Hampton. Sunday's concert looked to be the most fulfilling setlist of the the three night stand. Phish being the nice guys that I hope they are, are giving away free mp3 downloads. www.LivePhish.com
All you have to is register and download them.


It is kind of sad that after the election I have pretty much stopped watching the news. I think the reason for that is simple. OVER EXPOSURE. Like all things in life, people are bound to get tired of things. After such an exhaustive election season (can we still call it a season since it was over 2 years?) I just stopped caring. When I do turn on the news I can't say things have changed too much. We are still at war, still in economic free fall. One way to get out of debt would be to tax every person 1 dollar until the debt is gone. This could work but as we are collecting all those dead president trading cards we continue to spend money. So that leads me to another idea. STOP spending money. Or we could just legalize some things. I will let you figure out what I am referencing. All I am saying is the American public wouldn't care about certain products being taxed highly. Hey, people still smoke cigarettes right?

In the future I will try my best to keep up my concert blogs and hopefully even start uploading concerts as time permits. Also you can start to expect some movie reviews. I think the new Witch Mountain movie comes out this week. Yeah, I know. Cheesy Disney movie, but it looks like a nice update to a pretty cool sci-fi idea.

This weekend was also highlighted by the discovery of a new favorite drink. An ice cold Guiness and a shot of Jameson Irish Whiskey poured into it. This makes a great sipping drink. This is also a great chugging drink. Believe me, I know.

2 comments:

  1. I agree completely with you here man... Fuckin' government is out of control.
    So much for hope & change, I see despair & more of the same.
    That's what politicians do though. I bet if Pinocchio ran for president he would fair better than our usual pair of liars every 4 years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha Ha. You know the weird thing is I consider myself pretty liberal. I even voted for Obama, than again I did vote for Kerry, haha. I would say I am an understanding liberal. In the sense that I know how I would like things,yet know in the long run they are bad ideas. I am an idealist I guess you could say. Thanks for commenting Kochman.

    ReplyDelete